Jumat, 13 November 2009

Break a Silence

  • I love driving with an empty mind going absolutely anywhere the road brings me, singing along with my recently favourite cd while eating favourite meals. It is the perfect multi-tasking ever. And the best part: a full load in the tank!
  • I have everything that I could possibly want and need. I always think I'm born spoiled but I'm cautious anyway and grateful for it all. There's just ONE thing though, one thing that's just too hard to get. The very one thing I want right here right now, it's HIM. only HIM, really. Well whoever made the quote "Money can't buy you love" is a genius. Can't buy you happiness either :)

But a friend of mine found a quote which says:

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.”

ROTFLMAO!!

and another one:

Money isn’t everything but it ranks right up there with oxygen - Rita Davenport

Oh well, still no one can be bought, right? He probably would be the most expensive thing I've ever wan't if he was an object, yes he would be that worthy.

  • A friend of mine got me stuck with this song I'm listening over and over lately. Damn, it's haunting me, crawling under my skin. Have you found a song that's just so you? Haha I don't care how cheesy I might sound, but I found mine. Love the singer too!

I love you but it’s not so easy to make you here with me

I wanna touch and hold you forever

But you’re still in my dream

I used to hide and watch you from a distance and i knew you realized

I was looking for a time to get closer at least to say... “hello”

And I never thought that I’m so strong

I stuck on you and wait so long

but when love comes it can’t be wrong

Don’t ever give up just try and try to get what you want

  • My mom buys me all these interior design books I want including imported ones, but she doesn't know I have the lowest grade in class. You think I want low grades? All my life I've been thinking this is the perfect major for me, and now I'm failing.
  • I looooove being alone, you don't have to care about anything, seriously. You don't have to care about anyone's feelings, you don't have to talk about feelings, you don't have to care about your actions, especially the consequences. Ah my room is my kingdom.
  • I wouldn't trade my parents for anyone else's, I love them and that's that.
  • My best listeners, my favourite people, the people on my speed-dial: Bokyung Lee, Ridhwan Rasid, Dean Mutia, Ardiyasa Faundra, Diza Diandra and Teuku Mirza (the people I would never ever ever take for granted anymore)

1 komentar: